WASP 4070 HDP
メーカー : WASP
造形方式 : FGFMore
主な使用材料 : PLA, ABS, etc.
材料の形状 : Resin (pellet)
造形サイズ : Ø400x600mm
価格 : Please contact us
The WASP 4070 HDP is an eco-friendly 3D printer that can 3D print directly from pellets. Compatible with a variety of materials, from general-purpose plastics to recycled materials and marine debris. By enabling the retraction to pull back the material from the nozzle, it prevents the material from flowing out and realizes stable modeling. It can be used in a wide range of fields such as manufacturing, research, material development, educational institutions, art, furniture, etc. It is also ideal for recycling and SDGs initiatives.
[Features of WASP 4070 HDP]
- Large build area of Ø400 x 600 mm
- The maximum temperature of the table heater is 120℃
- Lightweight and minimal tool head for high build speeds
- The material is heated in two stages, so it dissolves efficiently and realizes stable molding without air bubbles.
- Up to 1/10 the material cost compared to filament
- Materials that are already in circulation can also be used, so materials can be freely selected.
- A sensor can be used to check the remaining amount of pellets, enabling non-stop modeling.
- By enabling the retraction that pulls the material back from the nozzle, it is possible to prevent the material from flowing out.
- "Vacuum adsorption system" makes it easy to install and remove vacuum plates made of materials suitable for the materials used.
WASP 4070 HDP
・100% recycled PLA
・100% recycled PET
0.2 - 0.5mm
220/240V (110V compatible)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.