SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
メーカー : SolidWorks
価格 : Please contact us
It is the optimal software for shortening the development time of parts and products, reducing costs, realizing quality improvement, and improving development methods and manufacturing methods. From design to simulation, estimation, CAM, eco-friendly design, data management, etc. It also includes specialized tools for parts and assemblies, 2D drawing capabilities, sheet metal, weldments, surfaces, molds, product configuration, design analysis, DFM, and CAM. Efficiency can be expected with multi-functional 3D design solutions.
[Features of SOLIDWORKS Standard]
- Equipped with a function to create advanced 3D shapes for Windows, it is possible to create folding, design shapes and sheet metal shapes in a single operation.
- Assemblies can be built according to the image of actually assembling a product, and verification work such as interference checks and mechanism confirmation can be performed on the built assembly.
- After creating a 3D model, you can easily convert it into a drawing, and if there is a change in the 3D model, you can change the drawing.
[Details of SOLIDWORKS Standard]
- Operating environment Windows 10 or later (64-bit only) Windows Server 2016 or later macOS 10.14 or later
- CPU: Intel®️ or AMD 64-bit Memory: 16 GB or more *PDM Contributor/Viewer or Electrical Schematic: 8 GB or more
- Hard Disk: Encourage SSD drives
- File format Import: dwg, igs, stl, etc. Export: stl, 3mf, amf