メーカー : nTop
価格 : Please contact us
Work that used to be done manually using CAD can now be saved, automated and shared on nTop Platform.
Easily repeat the design process to quickly design high-performance parts for use in automotive, aerospace, medical, and more.
[Features of nTop Platform]
- nTop Platform's unique computational modeling technology enables engineers to explore many design concepts
- Product details can be saved in nTop Platform engineering notebooks
- By utilizing nTop Platform's workflow, knowledge can be shared within the company
- Workflows are equipped with automated tools for rapid iteration and reuse to produce high-performance parts Integrate with CAD, PLM, CAE and CAM solutions
[Details of nTop Platform]
- File Formats: CAD: STEP (.step), Parasolid (.x_t and .x_b), CATIA (.CATPart, CATProduct), Solidworks (.sldprt, .sldasm), Creo (.prt, .asm), NX (.prt ), Inventor (.ipt, .iam), ACIS (.sat, .sab) Mesh: STL (.stl), OBJ (.obj), Polygon File Format (.ply), 3D Manufacturing Format (.3mf) CAE: Abaqus (*.inp), ANSYS (.cdb, .msh, .rst, .rth, .cas, .dat), LS-DYNA (.k) NASTRAN (.bdf, .op2), Patran (.pat), CGNS, (.cgns), Universal File Format (.unv), Topology Optimization Result (.op2) Slice: Common Layer Interface (.cli) Other: Bitmap (.png), Point Data (.csv), Vector and Scalar Point Maps (.csv), Voxel Grid (.vdb)
- Operating environment: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7