メーカー : Markforged
造形方式 : FFFMore
主な使用材料 : CFRP, Onyx, etc.
材料の形状 : resin filament
造形サイズ : 320x132x154mm
価格 : Please contact us
The Mark Two is compatible with a variety of composite materials, including Onyx™, Nylon, and carbon fiber, allowing you to build parts as strong as aluminum on your benchtop. It can be used not only for prototyping, but also for molding jigs and final parts, which can be expected to shorten lead times and reduce costs. It is recommended for those who are new to carbon 3D printers because it has a compact body weight of 16 kg and the introduction cost can be greatly reduced.
[Features of Mark Two]
- High-resolution printing of 0.1 mm enables a smooth finish immediately after printing.
- Composite materials such as carbon fiber, glass fiber, and Kevlar can be used according to the application.
- Combines Onyx™, a short carbon fiber blended nylon material, with long fiber materials to create parts with unparalleled strength, stiffness and durability
- The included software "Eiger" can be operated in the cloud, so you can freely adjust various settings such as the direction of the fibers wherever you are.
・Smooth TPU 95A
・Aramid Fiber (Kevlar®) Kevlar
・HSHT glass fiber
up to 150W
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.